Thursday, August 21, 2014

Baby Announcement boxes

I've literally lost my mojo for crafting and hence the long hiatus from crafting. I am working on orders but I haven't really done something for myself..just for fun!! And that is going to change soon.

But for those who follow me on Instagram..if you don't you can follow me here..I had posted a couple of sneak peeks of what I was upto. And I thought it was time I posted something here too!! So finally I'm blogging...and hopefully regularly.So here's what I put up on my Instagram

This was my first ever attempt at a bulk order. I had never done one before and just to know how to do one, I took up this one!! As Richard Branson says....Say yes first and figure out how to do it on the way!! And that is literally how I did this!

 An image which I  hand cut..200 times!!
 Dual colored ribbon bows....

And double layered scalloped tags..stamped and embossed. These tags went on the chocolates inside the box...sorry don't have a picture of that!

And all of these finally combined to make these box toppers..
Its a little hard to see in the picture..but the blue label is embossed too...something to tie with the scalloped tags inside.
The green tags are printed at home, on my (FINALLY I HAVE A COLOR PRINTER) Epson L-120. anyone need a review??

And that's the long and short story of what I have been upto this whole month!! I'm planning to post a few posts a month..and then get back into the regular groove...

See you soon!
Much love,
Tejal

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant and super cute.I have been following you ever since you posted on FB about fussy cutting so meany giraffes.Me too have never got a bulk order.But would love to work on one .thanks for generously sharing your experience and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tejal , very cute creation , love your work always . yess i ned reviews on coloured printer.thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are adorable ..but seriously hand cutting that image 200 times ..that's a lot of hardwork + patience. Loved the end results !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...